Users are prohibited to:
1. Use, add or upload any kind of adult Content.
2. Create warez portals, phishing websites and websites designed for hacking.
3. Send mass/spam e-mails.
4. Use SIA GreenHosting services as file-sharing resources.
5. Use "Autosurf", "Pay-to-Surf" scripts, bux websites and the like.
6. Use any kind of online games.
7. Install hacked versions of scripts such as IPBoard, vBulletin, Datalife Engine and the like.
8. Create and use torrent-tracker websites and the like.
9. Upload, post, send or transmit content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, aggressive, discriminating, etc.
10. Post content violating copyright and/or related rights of third parties.
11. Impersonate another person or entity.
12. Upload, send, transmit or distribute any content that the Customer has no right to publish according to legal requirements (such as in-house information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of labour relations or conditions of the confidentiality agreement).
12. Upload, send, transmit or distribute any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right.
13. Upload, send, transmit or distribute any content that contains viruses or any programs or files designed to hack, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, as well as telecommunications equipment.
14. Distribute media files (e.g. streaming, or live streaming), except for services provided by SIA GreenHosting with the name TV for Business
15. Run standalone, unprocessed server-side processes, such as daemons e.g. IRCD and the like.
Copyright 2019 © GreenHosting Sia. All Rights Reserved.